Most hotels do not have any type of carbon monoxide detectors. This has led directly to serious injuries and deaths across the country due to this invisible, odorless gas.
Staying in a hotel should be a relaxing experience. Most hotels worth your time go to considerable lengths to offer comfortable beds, cable TV programming and even complimentary meals at times. However, behind this congenial façade, there can be a serious threat lurking. Carbon monoxide is a very dangerous substance and it has already killed people in hotels across the country.